The Reverend Aunty Janet Turpie-Johnstone is the chair of the School of Indigenous Studies Committee. A woman whose homelands are in Guditjtamara Country, she is a valued board member of two Indigenous controlled organisations in Naarm (Melbourne) and continues to teach about culture at Australian Catholic University. Aunty Janet is completing a PhD with Australian National University on Indigenous readings of Naarm landscapes. She is also a retired Anglican priest.
Contact Janet concerning all matters concerning governance.
- Mullum Mullum Indigenous Gathering Place (Board Member)
- Boorndawan Willam Aboriginal Healing Service (Chair-Person)
- Burrinja – Dandenong Ranges Cultural Centre Inc. (Board Member)
- Anglican Priest (Retired)
- Australian National University (PhD Candidate)